Here, we have mentioned some useful fitness tips for men and women. Fitness is a wonderful way to acquire a sporty body, improve the body, and become more attractive, more confident. But sports don’t change 2-3 hours a week, but the whole way of life. We will have to rethink diet, sleep patterns, habits. A beginner needs to understand the goal of physical fitness clearly, always learn new things, and reasonably assess physical strength.
Best Fitness tips for men
A man’s body responds differently to training. Representatives of a healthy household build muscle tissue faster, but stress addiction will appear earlier than women. The following are the recommendations for men:
- Strengthened work in the gym. The optimal duration of classes, including warm-up – 1.5 hours.
- Men are recommended to start strength exercises from the bar. After mastering the skill of working with this sports projectile, it is easier to understand weight training characteristics, block simulators.
- The weight of the equipment for strength exercises is chosen from the calculation: 60-80% of the athlete’s weight.
- The norm for beginners – 12-20 comes close when practicing with the iron.
- The male body is predisposed to burn calories rapidly during an athletic effort. When exercising, meals are served 5-6 times a day in small portions, except for fried, salty alcohol, preferably lean meat, cottage cheese, eggs, fish, vegetables, still mineral water. Even if your fitness purpose is to lose weight, you need to prepare a healthy snack at the first sign you’re hungry.
- Water playing sports conquers the exchange of water. The need for fluid replacement increases. A bottle of water should always be nearby.
If you want to lose weight without exercise, you have to choose the best supplement for weight loss.
Also Read: 7 Worst Fitness Mistakes You Must Avoid
Best Fitness tips for women
The clothes are essential, so for going to a training session is better to choose:
- Sports bra
- Seamless linen.
The hair will need to be tied back in a tight ponytail or braids. Since decorative cosmetics, during sports, it is better to refuse.
The female body produces 2x less testosterone than males. Despite the difficulties, women can achieve outstanding results in body relief training. Prove this fact annual bikini fitness contests.
A woman wants to pump the body muscles. Very often, girls want to form attractive curves and shapes. To do this, you need to control the number of exercises on the shoulders and sides. Otherwise, the waist may become less visually visible, and the upper body is disproportionately large.
A woman will give her body an attractive and intensified appearance, performing the following exercises:
- Foot attacks.
They can use weights or dumbbells to reinforce the load.
Also Read: Best Diet Tips For Diabetes In 2020
Recommendations for fitness smokers
A person involved in sport is considered not to smoke. Playing sports while smoking cigarettes poses a health risk.
After vigorous exercise, the effects of toxic substances in the body increase. People who are dependent on nicotine should follow the following recommendations:
- Do not smoke 2 hours before and 2 hours after exercise.
- Mandatory aerobic exercise, restoring the body’s respiratory system.
- Jogging and swimming to increase lung volume is helpful.
- Prepare for the lack of progress: because nicotine slows tissue repair, inhibiting muscle development.
- To not smoke after meals and before bedtime, it is essential that the athlete gets enough sleep and absorbs the maximum nutrients. Cigarettes worsen sleep, reduce the absorption capacity of food.
These fitness tips cannot significantly improve or accelerate the body’s relief training. Perhaps over time, fitness can replace nicotine addiction.